Blackforest, Breisgau & Alsace Tours
Like and follow us on https://www.facebook.com/UpperRhineValleyTours
1. Freiburg City Tour: Two hour walking tour through the historic old town of Freiburg. Visit of the Freiburger Minster. Starts: Hotel Victoria. Ends: Schlossberg.
2. Freiburg by bike: Leave the busy city centre behind you. We are cycling along the Dreisam river towards the village of Lehen. Snack Break at the Forellenhof inkluding a fish based snack and a drink. Return to the hotel.
3. Black Forest Half Day: We are driving into the Glottertal, learn about the traditional Blackforest Farmhouses. Then turn into the hells valley. During a visit at Hofgut Sternen we learn about the history of the Coocuck clock, observe the glass blowers, taste the local cherry Schnapps. Short hike into the Ravenna Gorge. Return to Freiburg.
4. Blackforest Full Day: We are visiting the open air museum of “Vogtsbauernhof”. There we will have a guided tour. On our way we will drive through the beautiful valleys of the Black Forest. Plenty of photo opportunities. Three course traditional black forest lunch (salad, trout or schnitzel, blackforest gateau) at Käppelehof. This is followed by a little hike to a modern farm. Schnapps tasting.
5. Full Day Alsace: Visit the beautiful villages of Kaysersberg and Riquewihr, learn about the history of the Alsace. Lunch break in Riquewihr (not included). Drive to the city of Bartholdi and Waltz: 90 minute guided tour of Colmar.
For more information on any of these tours or to book contact us on email@example.com